Need some help to sell concert tickets fast? Here is how to sell tickets online for concerts like a pro: the dos and don’ts you need to keep in mind when making a sale!
Are you trying to find a way to sell tickets online? With an endless list of ticket marketplaces, applications, and classified platforms, finding the right option or method to sell tickets online can get really confusing.
However, you have nothing to worry about as we’ve come up with a few great tips that will help you sell the tickets sooner than you think:
- Find a good ticket listing website: If you need an easy and quick place to list the concert tickets it is worth finding a good website that will cater to your needs. Websites like eBay, Viagogo, StubHub, and GETMEIN offer free and safe listing service and you can sell tickets online for a range of sports, concert or seasonal events.
- Analyze the going rate for the tickets: It is not recommendable to pitch the tickets to at the going rate. Instead, we advise you to check out ticket outlets and check the prices there. This will give you the best chance to sell your tickets.
- Use social media: You need to promote your sale. You need to advertise your ticket sale across Twitter, Facebook, and other social media networks. This will help you attract more people and more people means a bigger chance of selling.
- Need help selling the tickets in the last minute? If you can’t make it to the concert and you want to sell your tickets online and get some of your money back, there are great websites that offer a last-minute ticket sale service. StubHub, for example, allows you to drop off your tickets and once they are sold, the buyer can collect the tickets from the center or the venue. The buyer can collect the tickets right up to the day of the event.
- Use a classified website: We encourage you to try your luck on classified websites like Gumtree. Be careful because these websites don’t offer a guarantee or protection in case something goes wrong with delivery or with payments.
Selling tickets online can be fun! Find the right place to sell tickets online for a concert and take advantage of the opportunity to make some money as well!
Big shout out and #thankyou to @tickettailor !
We use this online booking platform to sell our #dwnetworking tickets – they are great! And they have kindly donated £150 to our #crowdfunding campaign and on #bonusday too! Thank for your support #supportBSTLC pic.twitter.com/8a4ZufXC2b
— BSTLC CIC (@SouthendCharter) 20 de junio de 2018